Our website is designed to be clear and easy - our goal is to help you create a wedding as unique as your story.
1. Click on Packages. It sets out the inclusions we offer in every wedding.
2. Move to Pricing. We have three different wedding categories - the prices are based on the time of year and the category you are interested in.
3. Check our Availability. Our calendar is updated regularly and will show you all of the open wedding weekends.
3. The Gallery, and Video's page can help you visualize all the different ways couples have styled their day - and maybe offer some inspiration for you own.
4. Reviews. Learn all about what people in your position said about the Manor.
Things To Remember:
1. You bring your own alcohol & caterers. This allows you to create an event that reflects your personal style.
2. We don't have preferred vendors that you HAVE to use, although we do have personalized recommendations for those vendors we LOVE. You can build your own team of professionals.
3. We are PET FRIENDLY, where they can run around the grounds, and don't have to be crated.
4. We do include coordination so you don't have to worry about finding a extra team to help you on the big day
(or in our case big weekend).
In today's current climate we are ideally suited for a COVID wedding. Many of your guests can stay on site so you can celebrate in a safe bubble of love.
We only hold one event a weekend so it allows for deep cleaning and double checks in between each event.
Our team, both inside the Manor and the vendors from outside, work together regularly. Constant communication is one of the best things we can do to spot potential areas of concern and solve them quickly.